Download Voter id on mobile
The Election Commission of India is going to launch the Electronic Electors Photo Identity Card (e-EPIC) app from January 25. With the help of this app, you will now be able to generate Water Voter Id Card just like Aadhar Card.
The service will start in two phases
The app will be launched in two phases.
The first phase will be from January 25 to January 31, in which the facility will be given to 19 thousand new voters. While the second phase will begin on 1 February. In which all voters will be able to avail this facility. This means that hard copies of voter ID cards will no longer need to be kept. You can also take it with you to your phone. This will be like an electronic boarding pass that can be downloaded before air travel.
Registration can be done from mobile number
For this, your mobile number will be mandatory while registering your name in the voter list. After entering the mobile number and name in the voter list, a message will come to your phone. You can then register by downloading the e-EPIC application via OTP (One Time Password) and you will be able to download your new Voter Identity Card.
People who are already registered as voters will have to re-verify their full details for the digital card. The process will be the same as the KYC in the bank. Here also you have to give your mobile number and e-mail so that you can be given all the information over phone and mail.
The digital facility will benefit the voters
The biggest advantage of this card is the time saving. Now no one has to wait any longer to get a voter ID card. With this, there is no need to wander anywhere to create a new voter card or change the old card. You can create a digital voter identity card by downloading the Electronic Electors Photo Identity Application (E-EPIC) right on your phone. In addition, this application will be more useful in case of loss of voter identity card. People can get Duplicate Voter ID Card by paying only a fee of Rs.
Follow this Steps for Download e-EPIC Card
- Voters can download e-EPIC from http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or https://nvsp.in/ or Voter Helpline or Mobile App using below steps:
- Register/Login on Voter Portal
- From menu navigation click on Download e-EPIC
- Enter the EPIC number or Form Reference Number
- Check with OTP sent on enlisted portable number (if versatile number enrolled with Eroll)
- Click on Download e-EPIC
- On the off chance that Mobile number not enlisted in Eroll, click on e-KYC to finish the KYC
- Pass the Face liveness verification
- Update your mobile number to complete KYC
- Download Your e-EPIC