PM Kisan Installment Credited In Your Account
Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the next installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi on Friday, December 25. He issued money by pressing a button in a program organized through a virtual medium. The money went directly to the farmers’ accounts. PM Modi has transferred Rs 18,000 crore to the farmer beneficiaries. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs. 2000 is sent in three installments in a year. This money is deposited in the farmers’ account every four months. No need to worry if you are also a beneficiary of this scheme or if you have also registered under this scheme and the money has not come in your account.
Now you can complain to the Ministry of Agriculture.
If you do not have money in your account, complain to this number
This amount has also been credited to the bank accounts of most of the farmers. However, if the amount has not reached your account, you can complain to the helpline number provided. You can make a complaint by calling this helpline number 011-24300606 if you wish. The government has also issued a number of toll free numbers for the convenience of farmers so that no one can transfer money to any account or complain here if there is a delay.
This is the facility to contact the ministry directly
- There is a helpline number to help you. Through which a farmer living in any part of the country can contact the Ministry of Agriculture directly.
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number- 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number – 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Number – 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s new helpline – 011-24300606
- One more helpline of PM Kisan – 0120-6025109
Take the help of Kisan Help Desk
In addition, if your work is not done and money does not come into your account, you should contact the accountant and agriculture officer of your area. Let them know that the money did not come into your account. If you are not heard from here, you can also call the helpline. You can contact PM Kisan Help Desk at PMkis[email protected] from Monday to Friday.
How to check your name in the list of kisan
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at pmkisan.gov.in.
- After that you will see Farmers Corner at the top.
- You have to click on it.
- Then click on Beneficiary Status.
- Now you have to register Aadhaar number, Account number and mobile number.
- After doing this process, you will now know whether your name is in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi or not. If your name is registered your name will be found. You can also check your status through the app to see if your name is on the list.
Download PM Kisan Mobile App this way
Downloading PM Kisan Mobile App is very easy.
- Step 1: Go to Play Store app in your mobile.
- Step 2: After that you must have to type PM Kisan Mobile App.
- Step 3: PM Kisan Mobile App will appear on the your mobile screen. Just download it.