Ration at home
Launched ‘Mera Ration app’ for ration card holders. The central government has launched the ‘Mera Ration app’ for ration card holder. This app will make it easier for you to get rations
Way you don’t have to stand in long lines to get rations. You can book rations from your mobile at home. The Central Government has launched ‘Mera Ration app’ for ration card holders. This app will make it easier for you to get rations. My Ration App is part of the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme launched by the Government of India. Learn how to book rations at home.
Download Mera Ration App
- First go to the Google Play Store.
- Then search for My Ration App in the search box
- Download and install the My Ration app
- Open the My Ration app.
- Register through your ration card details.
- Benefits of My Ration App-
- Tourists will benefit the most
- This app will provide accurate information about the ration shop
- Ration card holders can share their suggestions
- You will get all the information related to taking rations
- Cardholders will be able to get information about the grain they get
- Rations will be easily available to all.
You will also find information about the nearest store
With the help of My App Ration app, users can get information about the nearest reasonable price shop by tapping. Apart from that, users will also be able to see their eligibility and details of recent transactions. The app is currently available in Hindi and English. Apart from that, the most important thing is that this app will also provide information on when and from which shop the ration has been taken.
Who will benefit?
Following the offer, Food Secretary Sudhanshu Pandey said the new mobile app is aimed at facilitating ONORC related services among NFSA beneficiaries, especially traveling beneficiaries, fair price shop or ration shop dealers and other shareholders.