RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021
Mumbai has declared an Advertisement for the enrollment of Apprentice opportunities against the 3591 openings advised for preparing in the assigned Trades under Apprentice Act1961 at different Divisions, Workshops within the locale of Western Railways for the year 2021-2022. For more data identified with Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and different cycles are given beneath. Likewise read the authority promotion, prior to applying.
Post Name :
- Mumbai (MMCT ) Division : 738
- Vadodara (BRC ) Division : 489
- Ahmedabad Division : 611
- Ratlam (RTM) Division : 434
- Rajkot (RJT) Division : 176
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division : 210
- Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop : 396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop : 64
- Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop : 73
- Dahod (DHD) W/Shop : 187
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara : 45
- Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad : 60
- Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad : 25
- Head Quarter Office : 83
- Complete Posts : 3591
Instructive Qualification :
- Applicants ought to have tenth pass or tenth Class in 10+2 assessment framework with least half checks in total from perceived Board.
- ITI endorsement associated to NCVT/SCVT is necessary in significant exchange.
Age Limit (as on 24-June-2021) :
- Least Age: 15 Years
- Greatest Age: 24 Years
- Age unwinding is pertinent according to rules.
Application Fee :
- Applicants should pay Rs. 100/ –
- Pay the expense online through installment entryway as a component of online application measure.
- No expense for SC/ST/PWD/Women up-and-comers.
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
- Beginning Date For Online Registration : 25/05/2021
- Last Date For Online Registration : 24/06/2021