Vhali Dikri Yojana
Gujarat vhali Dikari Yojana, full details, how to apply, application form, website, vhali dikri Yojana Gujarat
Vhali Dikari Yojana Eligibility, Tharav and Application Form: The Government of Gujarat has announced the Vhali Dikari Yojana (Dear Daughter Scheme) for the young women of the state. State Government under this Vhali Dikri Scheme. Education promotion and Rs. 1 lakh to the first and second daughters of the family.
This one lakh assistance amount will be provided when the young lady reaches the age of 18 years. People will be able to fill up the Vhali Dikri Yojana registration / application form to get help.
Hello friends, today we are sharing the details of the newly launched scheme by the Gujarat Government. The state government has launched the Vhali Dikari Yojana under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative.
In this scheme Rs. 1 lakh at the age of 18 years. To ensure smooth operation of the scheme, Rs. Provision of. 133 crore has been provided under the annual budget. In this article, we are sharing details like eligibility (criteria, how to apply, application form registration and official instruction). Let us know about Gujarat Vhali Dikri Yojana.
State Government. To improve the sex ratio, Gujarat has introduced the Dikri Yojana 2019, which is currently 883 girls per 1000 boys. Funding will be provided under the Vhali Dikri scheme for marriage or higher education.
This amount will be given to the first and second daughters of the family as follows
- Details of the amount to be transferred will be made under Vhali Dikri Yojana
- Inthe initial intervention of class 1, the registration part is Rs. Is 4000
- Registration in class 9 at the end of the intervention part is Rs. Is 6000
- 18 years of age for maintaining marriage or higher education Rs. Is 1,00,000
Eligibility of Vhali Dikri
- The first and second daughters of the family will be given the following amount
- In addition, the daughter plan is to improve the birth rate of girls and this will strengthen the socio-economic status of girls in the society. All applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the Vhali Dikri Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Gujarat.
- The girls should be from a poor family with an annual income of less than 2 years.
Vhali Dikri Gujarat
What are the eligibility criteria for Gujarat Vhali Dikri Yojana?
- Only permanent residents of Gujarat are eligible
- The scheme is valid for first children girls per family
- The annual income of the family is Rs. 2 lakh
Benefits of Vhali Dikri Scheme
- Once the girl enters class 1, the financial assistance is Rs. 4000 will be given
- After entering the 9th class, the girl was given Rs. 6000
- At the age of 18, the state government spent Rs. 1 lakh to the beneficiary for higher education and marriage
Vhali Dikri implemented application form, registration 2019?
The biggest secret about this scheme is the application process. There is no explicit mention of how anyone will apply. Do we have any provision for online online registration process or will there be an online application form? It’s not clear yet.
Some say that eligible families will be automatically registered under the Gujarat government’s Vhali Dikri scheme.We are seeing updates on how to apply for the Beloved Daughter scheme. Stay in touch for more information.
If you are interested in the download instruction (key details) of Vhali Dikri, you can download it in above link